Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wedding Season 2011

With over 40 weddings last season, I came to the realization...  I love what I do.  It was a difficult road to that conclusion but I couldn't deny the way my heart felt. As I was packing up my gear I would watch the bride slide into her gown, struggle with her shoes, then finally just as I'm walking out the door my assistance is summoned  to secure the most important part of her ensemble, the brides veil.  Double check my hands to make sure there's no makeup, position my feet away from the dress, and super pin that baby to her head.  And it never fails, I've known these amazing women for little more then a few hours and it happens.  There's the glossy eye'd.... smile.... hug and whisper.. "thank you so much Shyn, you made me feel Beautiful"  and  that's it, that's the moment that I realize why I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment