Wednesday, February 8, 2012

From the Bride!

"First of all I want to say how much I adore Shyn! I went to a beauty school and a professional salon before my husband found Shyn's website. She had worked on a movie set with one of his friends back in college and he had rembered how great her work was:) Based on the look that I wanted, I knew that I needed someone good and professional so I contacted Shyn. From the first time I meet her at my consultation (which I recommend) she was amazing. She made me feel so good about myself and listened to exactly what I wanted and then created it for me in my hair and make-up. I was so excited and was even more excited for my wedding:) On the morning of my wedding she was early and did most of my bridesmaids hair and some of their makeup and also did my mom's hair and makeup before she started on mine. She even helped me with my veil. She was awesome, she made the whole process of getting married stress free becuase she made me feel and look beautiful! I would highly (well more than highly) recommend Shyn for any makeup job, movie, wedding or even a formal night out. She will exceed your expectations and her prices are very reasonable. It was so much fun meeting her and I am lucky that I was able to have her work on my hair and makeup for my wedding! Thanks Shyn! "
 - Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment