Friday, February 17, 2012

Consultations

The trial run, so very important as you can win or lose a client!  I love consultations, typically!  I tend to have a goofy but professional attitude which most clients find to be refreshing.  I don't fit the "makeup artist" stereo type.  I calm there fears of past trial runs at counters or MAC, i talk to them as an individual, their style, their comfort zone.  I design a hair and makeup style that suits them.  Today, i have an exceptionally fun trial!  Last years wedding theme was VINTAGE and i could not be happier!  in my 2 years of weddings i've only done 2 bridal updos, everything has been original designs taken from different eras over the last 10 decades and it has been AMAZING!  Today i will be working with a bride and channeling the beautiful Rita Hayworth
These are the weddings i love!  it's a challenge, it's unique, it's really fun!

www.pacificbrides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment